Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Emma

Since I told my family that the baby was a girl they have started buying her shoes and clothes, and to be honest I think she may end up with more pairs of shoes and more outfits than me!!
I have been itching to show everything off but I don't want to ambush and bore all the visitors that come to my apt. with baby clothes and shoes.
So I have selected a few things that are just too cute not to show off so here goes...

My mother in law gave me this adorable coat that I had been eyeing for a while now! PERFECT!!

some of her shoes. :)



2 comments:

Lo3_xo! said...

Soo Cute! can't wait to meet her! :)

CQ| said...

Cute. Love her shoes! Shes cute already! Lol
I think I'm gonna have to compete with Benji...cuz he can't have more clothe and shoes than I... It's not fair. Lol. Anywho. I'm excited to take pictures of Emma. Yay!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...