Thursday, 9 February 2012

The Sun is Shining!

Hello Hello!! As of today..our internet is officially back on ((YAY)) which means I can be posting more often (fingers crossed hehe)  Living without intertent is hard let me tell you...days filled with boredom. haha jk...I am kind of glad we went without internet.  I dedicated more time to actually reading more of the bible...and spending more time praying..and just dedicating more time to God :)   I think I really needed it to kind of give me a little boost..and more desire to be closer to HIM!

*********************************************************************************

It is now February and it feels like spring out there...which means that summer is just around the corner!

((Awesome!))

My sister and her husband are planning on going to the Dominican Republic sometime next month and I have to admit Im a bit jealous!   I would love to go away to some resort...sit in the sun on a beach somewhere, close my eyes and just listen to the crash o the waves, warm with the sun...ahhhh...:)
I wish...
but for now all I can do is look through my honeymoon pictures and pretend Im there again...
maybe next year...
Enjoy...


1 comment:

CQ| said...

you sister is lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...