Thursday, 1 March 2012

DIY Thursday!

Ahhh thursday :)
..........................................................................................
 the day before Friday!! ((woot woot)) and the weekend begins!
I had been meaning to make pillows for Emmas nursery and had bought the fabric and everything, and it wasn't until today (almost a month later) that I decided to get to it!  It was my first time actually trying make something like this...and I was freaking out about because I didn't know how to sew on the zipper, BUT I managed (yay  for me!!) anywho...this is the result:





I also made the seat cushion for the bench :)


So since I was taking pictures of my DIY projects in the nursery...I couldnt help but take some pictures of the nursery! :) its not totally complete so I just took random shots :)




A few things that are in Emmas room :) when the nursery is complete, I shall post a picture of the whole room


2 comments:

Roothless.xo said...

Looks Good loserface :)

CQ| said...

Love the pillows. They came out soooo nice!
You should make me some. Lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...