Thursday, 15 March 2012

Over...

So I am overdue...like almost 1 week overdue, and its getting UNCOMFORTABLE!!! 
I've been having irregular contractions since yesterday and I'm at the point right now where I'm just miserable lol
I want her out already! ((come on Emma!!))
so for now I've been walking a lot, going to the mall and the park...we shall see when she decides to come...
and when she does decide to come out...that will be the happiest day of my life...:D



for now..Im eating oranges...many many oranges yummm
this week I had Caramel popcorn for the first time...and... LOVE IT!!! why didn't I try it before??? 
also this little guy has been helping me this week..he's so entertaining :) love him...too bad he goes back to Montreal with his mum next week :(

3 comments:

The Bookness said...

Popcorn is magical.
Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

thebookness.com

Roothless.xo said...

i love all three things.

reflectingtheglory said...

of course! love ur blog! now following

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...