Saturday, 10 March 2012

Past Due

So my "due date" was yesterday and so far no baby :( boo!! although I've heard that not all women actually give birth ON their due date..so we are playing the waiting game...
..tick tock..
..
.....tick tock.....
..
Anywho, the hubs took me to the mall today to walk around..so many pretty clothing..(sigh) but I held off from buying anything...who knows how my body will change after the baby. :(
other than that, it was a beautiful day out today, and I had fun :) here are some random shots of today!


Strawberry-banana smoothies..yummmm :) heavenlyyy
                                   



             

            No idea what this is supposed to be :/  
             but it looks cool so here ya go :)



Hope You're all having a Great Weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...