Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Wish List

Im the kind of girl that loves wearing black, or just neutral colours. 
But this season all those bright colours look so awesome!
so here are some things I want this spring:

My Wish List

BRIGHTS

Colour block heels.. love love love them!!


I do want to get a bunch of different coloured pencil skirts...I know they always have some at my local thrift store so im going to check it out.  I mean..that way I can buy a bunch of skirts for less! :D


NEUTRALS

Ever since I first saw this style at H&M, I fell in love!  I think that out of all the things on my wish list,   the peplum shirt is going to be the first thing I purchase.

ahhhh...the collarless blazer...LOVE!  I love blazers and when I saw this one, I fell in love all over again...
A Must have!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...