Wednesday, 16 May 2012

remember...

I went to visit my mom last week, every time I go visit, it reminds me how long its been since I moved out!! It's almost been 2 years.  I mean, I love being married, but I miss the days when I was living with my mom and my sisters and brother.  Now only my mom and one of my sisters remain.  My youngest sister moved to Montreal with her husband and son, and my brother (who is the youngest) is away at college.  I miss having all my family here in the same city.  But when I visit my mom I feel like I never moved out.  That little  2 bedroom apartment on the 15th floor, where my mom and us four moved into some years ago was like a new beginning for us.  Its always going to hold a special place in my heart..even writing this I have a lump in my throat. hehe.  Us five have been through alot but we have managed!! we did it!!  
I love my famjam.
So here are some shots from my evening at my moms.  






The view from the balcony.  I remember sitting out here with my sisters on those summer days, with the radio on and some snacks...good times. :)








1 comment:

CQ| said...

I want popcorn! yumm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...