Sunday, 24 June 2012

Bursts of Light

I know I'm not the greatest "photographer" and I have yet ALOT to learn, and Im still figuring out how to shoot in manual, and I haven't even gotten to shooting RAW, which I WILL get to!
But I always love learning new techniques and trying to find my own style in photography.  I don't think you Become a great photographer, I think its a never ending journey, where you learn new things along the way, and you keep perfecting your technique and style. 
So right now I'm loving the whole sun flare effect and I have been trying to experiment with it...ALOT.     So here are some of my experiments.  
If you have any tips please please don't hesitate to comment and let me know :)



Linking up with The Simple Things, The Paper Mama, Be Inspired Project, Sunday Snapshot, Photo Show Off

9 comments:

CQ| said...

love the sun. makes everything look glowing.

took me like 10 min to type this.. cuz benji kept slappin my hand. I think he wants to say something....

rct

BumbersBumblings said...

I love light bursts too :) Great shots!

Leah H. said...

Simply beautiful..

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/lets-go-swimming.html

Stefanie said...

I'm on the same photography journey... trying to improve as I go :)
Thanks for joining Sunday Snapshot this week!

chubskulit said...

Precious! Late visiting for Mellow Yellow.

Come and take a peek at my yummy yellow, you can grab a bite if you want to, your comment will absolutely make my heart giggle.

{Shannon} said...

I love how the baby's hair looks all fuzzy and warm with the light shining on it!! LOVE!

Tif said...

Very pretty photos! Especially that cutie pie

Charlotte said...

I wish we had some sun here! In the middle of a thunderstorm. Lovely to find your blog!

Kelly-Marie said...

Your little girl is so adorable!
Loving these pictures, I'd love to try this out but it won't stop raining here at the moment :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...