Thursday, 14 June 2012

Fabulous Friday

My sister and I went for a walk yesterday...we went to Chapters then headed over to the mall! yay!  I love that bookstore....I could spend hours and hours there.  There are so many different trinkets you can find there, I wanted all of it!!! But the best I could do was snap a couple pictures (with the stores permission of course)



 I think Emma was bored after a while at Chapters hehe...can you tell on her face? 

 ...and how cute is this vintage camera pencil sharpener??? ADORABLE!! I wanted it...

Ended the day with this humongo chocolate cupcake :)

And it is Friday!! WOOHOO!!! the weekend is here...hope everyone has a good one!


11 comments:

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

totally agreed. super cute vintage camera pencil sharpener there and beautiful shot too

Molly said...

I LOVE bookshops... I find it very difficult to pass one and not go in.

Mollyxxx

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

So many greta shots! Love bookshops and that pencil sharpener is too cute. So is that sweet little face ;)

Sarah Halstead said...

WOW! Gorgeous shots. So beautiful. Love all the colors. I have been wanting that pencil sharpener.

Shannon said...

Great shots!! And that pencil sharpener is PRECIOUS!! And you didn't buy it?

Sarah Segovia said...

unfortunately no! Im thinking of going back to get it.

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

Hi! I just found your blog! I love all your beautiful photos! I can't wait to take a look around at more posts! and, seriously, that chocolate cupcake looks amazingggggggggg. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Sommerfugl Design said...

Oh my goodness, I miss chapters! We don't have anything like it here. And that is such a sweet face!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shots! Thanks for linking up! :)

Tracey Washington said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up this week :)

alicia said...

What a fun collection of photos! Looks like a fun walk with the sis. Lots of great finds. Thanks so much for linking to our summer party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...