Tuesday, 26 June 2012

The Island (Part 1)

What made me happy this weekend:
This weekend my husband wanted to just go out and drive.  We left the house thinking of going to Niagara Falls but then decided to head to Downtown Toronto to walk around! ( don't you just love those spontaneous trips?  I do! they happen rarely)
Once downtown we decided to go to the Toronto Island, took the ferry over,  it was quite awesome. 
so here are some of the pictures of that day.
More coming soon!  


Linking up with Tuesday Tips & Pics


12 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these photos. So sweet.

Tamar SB said...

Spur of the moment trips are the best!

Jaymi said...

I love these shots! Great job capturing little slices and details--this series really tells a story!

Meagan said...

Baby feet! Excellent details. And hello awesome spontaneous trips! What fun! :)

Faith said...

how beautiful!! :) love the pick of the shoes.

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Beautiful shots!! I especially love the one you used for your thumbnail at Communal Global - sassy! And I love the way you've processed these. You have a really great touch.

Melanie said...

Oh! Could that little luv bug get any darn cuter?! Your photography style is so great, love how beautiful & bright your pics are... just my style!

Charlotte said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the one of the tiny baby feet in a bigger hand. Thanks for linking up and for your comment. Do you have an RSS button so that I can subscribe?

Sarah Segovia said...

thanks for your comment! and I will add an RSS button right away!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Great photos Sarah. Your daughter is so beautiful!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Beautiful photos and she is too cute for words. xoxo

Charlotte said...

Lovely. I have subscribed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...