Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Not so wordless Wednesday

I love pianos. No not  to play (God knows I suck at any musical instrument), I just love pianos to have in the house, you know, like a grand piano, to have next to a huge window, and have my husband play :)
Yup like I mentioned here, My hubby is a musician!! and he plays the piano beautifully!  This piano below is actually his but since we have a very small space, his mom has it in her living room...For now!




OH!!!! and I want to say Congrats to my hubby for graduating!!! WOO!!! you made it!!
I love you!



Black & White Photo Challenge

10 comments:

MG Atwood said...

Love these shots of the piano. Congrats to the hubs!

Tiffany said...

Great shots! My mom plays the piano beautifully... your pictures make me think of her. :)

Congrats to the hubby!

CQ| said...

Cool pics ive actually never seen danny play the piano.

CQ| said...

Cool pics ive actually never seen danny play the piano.

MixedMolly said...

I love that you converted to black and white for this set. These are all very nice!

The Modesty Walk said...

I want a grand piano by a huge window too! You described it so beautifully. lol...At least you have the piano. :) Great pics.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shots! And a fellow Canadian - awesome. :)

Em S said...

Love these! I miss having a piano around!

Cropped Stories said...

I love pianos too! Can't play myself but we always had one in the house growing up. My sister took lessons! Love your shots and Congrats to the hubby!

Jennifer Roberson said...

The shallow depth of field in these shots worked so well. Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...