Friday, 27 July 2012

Liebster Blog Award

  ...Say what!!!! 


(add a little jig here)


It is with great honour that I accept this award.  My dear friend Cindy has nominated me, Thanks
Cinders! :D  I am flattered..what can I say hehe.
Liebster means "Dearest" in German and the award is given to bloggers with 200 or less followers. You then you nominate 5 more bloggers, and you just keep paying it forward, fun eh? 

Heres how it works:
(1)Make a Post about your win putting the award button in your post.
(2)Link back to the blogger who nominated you the award.
(3)Pick five blogs with less than 200 followers that you feel deserving of the Liebster Award, and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know you've nominated them. 
(4) Tell the 5 blogs you've chosen to 'Pay It Forward' and 'Share some Blog Love' by following the instructions for 5 more new blogs. 
(5) Share five random facts about ourselves.



So now I must provide 5 random facts about moi, so here goes...


1. I am a part time "vegetarian" ok let me explain: some days I wake up and I can eat meat...but some (most) days I cannot..AT ALL, not even cook it!  I don't know why?!  I am considering going full on vegetarian...maybe.
2. My now husband asked me out when I was 16 and I said no, and told him to wait one year (till I was allowed to date) and he did wait, we dated for 5 years and got married 2 years ago!
3. I do not like chocolate or overly sweet things.
4. I LOVE popsicles..my husband says Im a little too obsessed with them...I can probably eat a box of popsicles in one day...now I want one...great.
5. I sometimes get the urge to get up and clean in the middle of the night...and I do.  When I say I get the urge to clean, I mean CLEAN, major full out cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, rearranging furniture, etc etc.  Its crazy.


And here are the 5 blogs I nominate:
1. Ah, thats love         
2. All things Karen
3. Lo's Closet
4. Newly Loved 
5. Quidditea


So go on and check these ladies out, they are pretty awesome!

4 comments:

Reese said...

LOL, I thought I was the only one who had random urges to clean late a night! Hee hee, I admit, I wait until everyone is asleep and sneak out into the living room and start cleaning. Really it's the best time anyway. I don't have to worry about someone (more specifically my 1 year old daughter) coming behind me and messing everything up again. Love your post.

Btw, I'm your newest follower via the @ Home Take 2 blog hop. Feel free to swing by my blog and check it out.

The Importance of Being Reese

-Reese

Life,Twins,DramaQueen said...

Hi,
New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

kinga said...

Hey! Thank you so much for awarding me! I prefer to keep all my posts personal, but I definitely appreciate you awarding me. :)

Eloise - jazzlipsandtulips said...

That story about your husband is so cute! Where can I find one of them! You totally deserve this! Xo Eloise
Ps. This is a belated visit from the blog hop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...