Monday, 2 July 2012

Montreal Trip (Film)

 Here are the rest of the Montreal pictures I took with film.. These were taken with a 50mm
(You can find the first part here)
Can you believe I just got them developed this friday?!?!?! and these were taken last new years...Yikes!

I  love film, you only get about 25 shots so it makes you think about what you are shooting and make sure its the right shot that you want.  To be honest I don't know how to put film into the camera or take it out, my husband does that since he took film photography in school and knows all that stuff, I kind of ruined the rest of the shots I think because I opened the camera while the film was still inside, husband yelled and took it away quickly and took it out properly.  I THINK thats what ruined half my pictures, BOO, so these are the only ones I didn't ruin.


10 comments:

Tif said...

Sarah! I was thinking...OMGosh..where is it cold? Where is the dang snow...I wanna go...I am melting here in Texas! Then I sadly discovered that the photos were taken a while ago...lol! Awesome pics! XOXO

Tif
Ramblings of a Southern Belle
http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

Sarah Segovia said...

lol aw sorry to trick you like that hehe..I wish it was winter...but then again I shouldn't be complaining, it doesn't get as hot as Texas over here!

tinajo said...

Such chilly pics! :-)

Tamar SB said...

These are amazing! I saw Montreal in the summer, so nice to see it with snow!

Kristy LifenReflection said...

I was wondering where it was snowing this time of year. Love the cobblestone or brick streets

helen said...

i LOVE these film pictures! so lovely. i don't even remember the last time i took pictures on film. you've inspired me :)

Madge Bloom said...

My first thought was snow?? And film, I can't remember the last time I shot with film! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #37!

mrzPerez said...

omg i love the pictures!! come down again±:)

MixedMolly said...

It really won't be long until snow is back in Michigan :( Thanks for the reminder. You are right about having to think more with film. I enjoy the freedom of the DSLR, but I do miss film...a little...

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Ooh I really love that last one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...