Wednesday, 3 October 2012

A day in the life of...

EMMA AND I!
My day yesterday...or any other day really, consists of me watching Emma play and crawl around, since she screams every time I'm out of her sight (which makes it extremely difficult to do anything!!)  So I have to wait until she is asleep for me to do chores, so I gotta do them super fast before she wakes up..ughh!!!!
Another little milestone, Emma has become quite an expert at doing her army crawl, she's just squirming and wiggling along, trying to eat cords she finds on the floor (yikes) or anything else she can find (I think I gotta baby proof!!) She manages to get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, then falls on her tummy, she's almost crawling!!!!!
Oh and she is developing quite an attitude!!  I think she might be a feisty one..hmmm.

Anyways, yesterday we decided to take a little stroll, and I took my camera with me to take pictures of nature and such..I managed to take these three pictures of Emma and that was it.  I was enjoying my walk too much to take out my camera, plus I forgot haha.
But when I got back home I remembered I was supposed to snap some pictures so I took a few snaps of some plants on my window sill (dying plants) have I mentioned I am a plant killer??? yup, I suck at maintaining plants :(  
***
So weekend is almost here!! Yippeeee!!!!  Friday night were heading over to Montreal to spend thanksgiving with my sister, we are going to be making a whole thanksgiving dinner just the 3 sisters....for the first time.  I. am. terrified.  I have never done turkey before.  yeeesh!!!!
wish us luck!!!



This or That Thursday, Photo Show and Tell, Photo Friday, 1440, Favourite Photo Friday, Foto Friday, Fabulous Friday, Photo Story Friday

17 comments:

Tamar SB said...

She is just gorgeous! Love the plant pics too! Hope the separation anxiety phase is short lived for your sanities sake!

Kim C. said...

I love these of Emma. What gorgeous lighting in her eyes. She is a doll!

helen said...

hahahah that is so cute and funny. she really seems to be developing a personality :)

MamaSparrow said...

She is such a cutie! Love her eyes. That last photo with the light peeking through the leaf is great.

Meagan said...

Oh I like your plant shots - even if they're dying. I kill plants too! So my husband is in charge of them in our house! :)

tinajo said...

Lovely shots and amazing eyes! I´m sure the turkey will be fantastic! :-)

Vision By MILA said...

look at those eyes! beautiful!

Kerri said...

Oh what a beautiful little one you have!!

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

Incredible eyes!!!!!!!!!

Paula Miller said...

Good luck with the turkey! I bet I'll be wonderful. After three kids I've learned that the way the come out is the way they will always be ;)

Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Lori said...

I haven't maintained any plants this year. I'm horrible.
These photos of Emma are precious!
I see you reflecting in her eyes.

Thanks so much for sharing with Foto Friday!

Lori

Sparkle said...

This child is so cute!!! Your pictures are awesome! I'm now a new GFC follower from a hop. I'll be glad if you stop by mine too ;)
Have a nice week end

http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com

Jill Wellington said...

You did a wonderful job with Emma's eyes! Beautiful photos.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... she is so, so sweet! Your photos are so beautiful!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Those eyes ♥ Love all your photos! You capture the small things of life so well!!!

Jennifer said...

So sweet. These are beautiful! Thanks for linking up. :)

S said...

Those eyes are killer! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...