Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Fall Stroll

So I noticed I am not posting as often as I did before, due to the fact that Emma has learned to crawl. (properly)
 Need I say more? 
(I will.  muahaha)
She has a play area with her toys, but noooooo, she's not interested in her toys when there is a world filled with cellphones, books, controls, cords, shoes etc. that she can shove in her mouth, oh and her most favourite thing? eating paper. yup.  I have been a very busy momma lately running after her.  Oh and another milestone!  She has learned to stand on her own with the support of the couch or anything that she can grab on to to pull herself up, she's fallen twice in the past week walking from one end of the couch to another (the couch is her walker). 
 Also she has learned to wave and she says "buh bye".  So now when someone walks away from her she waves and says "buh bye" or "buh buh"  
She's growing way to fast (sigh)
Anyways moving on, last week we had one hot day surprisingly and we decided to go out to a cafe downtown and take a stroll with my husband, my sister and my mom and Emma of course. 
Just a few pictures I took



I realize I'm not in many photos, its usually Emma or Emma and my husband, so I decided to jump in on this one :)
Family picture!! yayy
This one is for Embrace the Camera









my sister

This or that thursday, The Hollie Rogue, Photo Story Friday, Favourite Photo Friday, Fabulous Friday

20 comments:

Anne Kimball said...

Hi Sarah, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the mommy Brain Mixer.

Gorgeous fall photos, and your baby is just darling! Have fun chasing after your new cralwer. I remember those days!!!

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Soph said...

Super gorgeous photos<3 I love Autumn pictures:)

Sara said...

Following/commeting from the Mommy brain mixer! I hope you'll come and do the same :)
http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/

stephanievarno said...

These photos are stunning! I LOVE the family photo!

helen said...

lovely photos, as always. this inspires me to take more walks, but we definitely do not have beautiful trees like that around here!

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i would imagine it would be super hard to edit photos once your baby is mobile! your photos are lovely though and your little girl is a total cutie

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

CQ| said...

I have picture of Benny like that on the leaves. :)
Great pictures :)

Elaine A. said...

Love the light in these. And YAY for family pictures! ;)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Lovely photos! The light and softness in your images is beautiful. Stopping by from Katherine's Corner :)

Jelli said...

Sarah, your little Emma is such a cutie! Get ready, because as soon as crawling has kicked in, she'll be everywhere in no time. (Speaking from recent experience here!) Loved your fall photos. I can't wait to read more of your blog. Just found you from the Mommy Brain Mixer. I sincerely hope you have a beautiful weekend with your little family.

Seeing Each Day said...

There are some superb photos of the autumn leaves - just lovely.

Sophi Belle said...

Oh, God, your baby is so precious! And the fall photos are simply beautiful.

marty said...

Such beautiful fall pictures! And your baby is precious...they really do grow up fast and as soon as they're mobile your whole world changes :-)

Molly said...

The blue of the sky in all these images is stunning. Also the picture of you kissing your little girl is a really lovely capture and I know what you mean about not being in images. I have to make a conscious effort to make sure that doesn't happen in all our family pictures

Mollyxxx

tiarastantrums said...

oh I recall those days well - and fondly - they pass by too quickly too!

The Modesty Walk said...

Love these! Love the family one and the one of beautiful Emma on the leaves! :)

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Gorgeous and well done photography ~ very creative and your family is so loving and beautiful ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Kristy LifenReflection said...

completely understandable, love these fall treasures

Katherines Corner said...

lovely photos. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Monday wishes xo P.S. sorry I'm so late visiting :-)

Anonymous said...

[p]How to choose a charming and appropriate evening [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-classic-bags.html]chanel classic bags[/url] bag for yourself?

There are some series of new evening bags flowing . Made with super wide baldrics, bling gold color and snake skin materials, any one [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-flap-bags.html]chanel large flap bag[/url] of the elements can bring about a good bag . They're additional associated [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-clutch-bags.html]Chanel Clutch Bag[/url] with style image . They break the common statue to use top-class [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk]chanel 2.55 handbag[/url] tauren skin . In some cases, a lady's [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-shoulder-bags.html]Chanel Shoulder Bags[/url] handbag, for she may not agree with your style . First, you can directly find [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk]chanel 2.55 bag[/url] and compare all the bag models on the website . Custom footwear [url=http://www.chanel255handbag.co.uk/chanel-tote-bags.html]chanel tote bags[/url] tend to be a lot the actual secure wager for the ensemble to appear excellent since they're specifically created for a specific type of gown as well as event.[/p]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...