Monday, 1 October 2012

I love...


Emma has become so active lately... she's learned how to army crawl, and loves squirming all over the place.  Husband and I bought her some new toys since she sometimes get bored of her chew toys.  We wanted to get her something more stimulating I guess? we got her these Shapes, they come in a box and  it has holes on the top shaped like a triangle or a square or circle etc, and she has to match each toy to the matching hole... its pretty cool.  So far she just loves to dump the toys on the floor and suck on the lid, but were getting there hehe.
I love this little girl so much, she just fills my heart :)
Above picture is for Tones on Tuesday

17 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Very cute!!!

CJ said...

What a cutie! I had a toy similar to that when I was growing up :)

Molly said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable.

Mollyxxx

tinajo said...

Such a cutie! :-)

MixedMolly said...

love the last few showing her gorgeous eyelashes :)

Tarabelle said...

Those eyes!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

Emily S said...

I love how they sit all scrunch up and hunched over, my little one is almost there...he still topples over from time to time but it's really cute!

helen said...

emma is super super cute. love the bright colors of her toys and her apparent fascination with them :))))

Jill Wellington said...

Emma has the biggest eyes..and those eyelashes!!!! Very pretty photo subject.

Lauren Bird said...

Stunning photos. I just became follower #200 : )

shelly said...

Fun pics. My fav is # 4.

Little Loves said...

Aw, she is so beautiful! Adorable pics! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop! Would love for you to visit and follow back ;)
Vikki xx
www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

Lori said...

She is so pretty!

Elena said...

We had the same toy for our little one! Great shots! I love that last one!

likeschocolate said...

Those cheeks and lips! What a cutie!

mail4rosey said...

Following from Friday Chaos.

The pictures are great, I can see a reflection in your little cutie pie's eyes in one of them. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, and cheers to you and your sisters for taking on the cooking!

aimymichelle said...

cute cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...