Sunday, 18 November 2012

8 Months

I forgot to mention this yesterday but my baby turned 8 months! (the 17th)
Time is going by way too fast ...sniff...
As the months go by Emma seems to smile and laugh more and more, 
she "talks" up a storm
she's a mighty fast crawler
She will grab on to anything to stand up
but she does try to stand on her own.
She loves other kids
and she's just a playful happy little baby, 
I dont want  her to grow up :(  

Happy 8 Months Emma, and a special shout out to Benji (her cousin) who turned 10 months on the same day. yayyyy
You can find cute pictures of Benji on my friend Cindys blog HERE
Simple Things, Sunday Snapshot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took this picture! :) what a cutie!

CQ| said...

Yay Emma!!

Jules Noemi said...

Aww :) Happy 8 meses :)!!

Emily S said...

What a doll! Happy 8 months. My 8 month old JUST started crawling...so my world is about to change drastically!

mail4rosey said...

Oh my gosh, that face. What a doll!

Visiting you today from Mom's Monday Mingle. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...