Sunday, 25 November 2012

Again?

yes, my sister again. hehe
So this weekend was a great one!  We had a youth event (the Jesus Revolution) that my husband planned along with many others.  It was a huge blessing and I am so proud of my husband :D :D 
So the weekend before Rev we went out with a few people to hand out flyers for this event, and while we waited for the others to get there I took a few pictures of my sister.
****
Pictures of Rev will be posted soon I hope :D 




The Photo Below is for Tones on Tuesday

Sunday Snapshot, Show Off Your Shot, Communal Global

6 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your sister is just beautiful. Your youth group event sounds fantastic.

Pride In Photos said...

Your sister looks precious and I just LOVE her scarf...very pretty.
Laurie @ Pride in photos

Verna Lantz said...

What a beautiful young lady. You did an awesome job with these. :)

Katherine Vargas said...

your sister is beautiful, this are amazing shot.

LeiShell said...

Great shots!

Skylar Magazine said...

These are great pictures, your sisters so cute! I love the pretty scarf.

My name is Sarah also! I am visiting for the first time and am also following via GFC. I came here from Sakura Haruka's Wordless Wednesday. I'm a little behind on that at the moment. I didn't link up until yesterday, but that's okay. It goes until tomorrow so it's all good.

Anyway, would love for you to stop by and check out my blog, and if you want you can follow back.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...