Thursday, 8 November 2012

Big sistah

My sister and my mom were over yesterday and my mom sent us to the store to buy some food so I took this opportunity to snap a few pictures of her.  
I am so very proud of this girl. 
She is a registered nurse, just got registered recently actually. 
She is so smart.  She is the kind of person that knows the latest news story on CNN.  She reads up on all the news she can and always has random tidbits of information for you, but at the same time she has this innocence, its quite amazing.  She is also one of those people that LOVES school, and I think she's even considering going back.
Anyways, I love her so much and Lorena I'm proud of you!!!
***
I have the best siblings actually, I am the oldest of 4.  My brother is studying to be a pharmacy technician, hes on his last year of school, incredibly smart!  We call him "Dr. Oz" (his name is Osmin so its fitting ha!) He always has an answer to our aches and pains and always rambles on about medicine and stuff like that.
My other sister Karen is also in school and gets upset if her grade slips below a 91%! and this with a husband and child.  I am so proud of her, she's an incredible mom and wife and just an amazing person in general.
Im so lucky to have siblings that are so smart and talented :)


Favourite Photo Friday, Foto Friday, Photo Story Friday, 1440






10 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

She is so pretty! :)

marty said...

What lovely photos! Your love for her shows through the images quite well...as does her personality. Congratulation to her on becoming a registered nurse. That is no easy feat!

momphotographer said...

she is gorgeous! those pictures are wonderful!

helen said...

aw so sweet! love the sibling love :)

Lori said...

Great photos and I love that out fit!

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday!
Lori

Kim said...

Great photos!

New follower from Weekend Blog Hop
http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Wonderful photography ~ she is so pretty ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Paula Miller said...

What an amazing family you have. I can tell your talented as well just by looking at your beautiful photos :)

Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

meandmr.com said...

I love the scarf, so cute!!!
-Melanie

P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

bettyl said...

Great shots and fun edits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...