Monday, 17 December 2012

9 Months

Emma is 9 months today! :) shes growing way too fast for my liking (sniff sniff)

After hearing about the devastating loss of those babies, I cannot imagine how those parents feel, i cant breathe when I think about it.  The only thing I can do is pray for Newtown, and those parents, my heart goes out to them.
We need to cherish every moment with our babies, hug them just a little longer, kiss them a little more, and pray, pray, pray for them.  As parents we want to keep our kids safe at all times, and I even considered homeschooling one day (a few years left till that happens, Thank God!!)  but if we are going into that mentality we might as well stop going to the mall, grocery shopping, or anywhere for that matter, you never know!
I just have to pray the blood of Jesus over Emma and pray every day for her safety.


3 comments:

CQ| said...

Amen Hermana. That's all we can do. Yay to Emma though.

Natalie Reyes said...

Tan bella!! Happy 9 months preciosa. Yes, we must pray and trust that God will keep them safe!

Katie @mummydaddyme said...

I have just found your blog and am now your newest follower. I am a Mama who is also obsessed with Photography, only difference is I am in the UK.

I am looking forward to reading lots more. :)

Katie
www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...