Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Frost bites

A few snippets of my day.
Today I had a day out with a friend, and I had a great time! We went to a party place to look for a few supplies for a party we are planning, and then went to Williams cafe for some soup (It was freezing out!)  

Jars of honey in my kitchen, I LOVE honey!
Emmas hat on the floor, Emma has a habit of grabbing things out of their place and throwing it behind her as if nothing...sheesh!!  We have a toy box storage thing, and at the end of the day there are toys ALL over the living room (i put toys away a few times during the day by the way)  She is only about 9 months!!  I can just imagine how she will be later... Sigh...

8 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful shots. I like how you change the focus in the cafe shots.

Tiff said...

WOW!! Beautiful pictures! I'm slowly learning how to use my camera. Someday I'll be able to take pictures like that.

Soph said...

i loove these! Especially the cafe shots.

marty said...

I just so enjoy looking at your pictures!

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

Gorgeous pictures, loving all the bokeh!

Heather Graham said...

Gorgeous Photos! Excited to be following you, now! Thanks so much for joining in on the GFC hop!

((Hugs))
Heather
stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Mika said...

Lovely Picture!

Sommerfugl Design said...

I haven't been visiting much lately (babies keep me busy), but I am so glad you linked up with me. Beautiful pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...