Saturday, 8 December 2012

Moments

Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a happy weeekend!!  
Hope everyone is having a good one. 
I leave with a picture of Emma in her new pjs. 
I love my little munchkin so much, she is developing quite the character! She is very independent  she barely likes to be carried, she wants to crawl everywhere, and sometimes she thinks she is limitless and just throws herself of couches (well tries, cuz we always hold her back hehe,...RELAX) and tries to walk off but then she gets wobbly and falls, its funny and cute.
I was looking through past pictures of her and she is soo big now!! its crazy how time flies, I'm already thinking about her first birthday party...yikes. :( 
but I am enjoying the NOW with her, enjoying every single simple, beautiful little moment. 

Sunday Snapshot, Simple as that, Top Shot, Show off you shot

7 comments:

Harriet Jones said...

She is adorable! I love her pjs! I found your blog via simple as that blog link. I'm now following you.

CQ| said...

So adorable beyond words

CQ| said...

So adorable beyond words

Verna Lantz said...

Ooh, I love it! I can't decide which one I like better, the color or B&W. Both are great!

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

Soak it all in! It goes by fast! It is to bad they don't stay babies!

Madge Bloom said...

She is just cute beyond words! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #60!

Sophi Belle said...

Oh. My. She is adorable!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...