Wednesday, 26 December 2012

tidbits

So my sister is gone :(  I miss her so much already, I actually didnt take as many pictures as I thought I would when she was here, mainly because we were always running after our babies hehe, but I did take a few.  For today I will just post a few random ones I took of my husband...I dont usually take pictures of my husband so on that day I decided to take a few without him knowing muahaha.

Also, one of the elevators in my moms building had a broken light which means we had to ride up 15 floors in the dark....yup..scary stuff I tell you!  Thank goodness for Flashlight Iphone apps, woot!!

Little Things Thursday, This or That Thursday, 1440, Favourite Photo Friday

11 comments:

Paula Miller said...

Such a sweet little family you have :) Thanks for linking up for WW!

Kim C. said...

Oh I love the last one!

CQ| said...

aha.. that is acute picture of Lorena. LOL>

Tamar SB said...

That sounds like a creepy umbrella ride!

helen said...

so fun! it's nice to be in the moment instead of capturing the moment sometimes :)

Paula Miller said...

Hi again Sarah!! Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Molly said...

I absolutely LOVE the last shot in the elevator. The lighting is spooky!

Mollyxxx

patty said...

Lovely images! Love the elevator shot-great drama!
Thanks for sharing again at 1440!

patty said...

thanks for sharing at 1440 again! great captures-especially love the elevator shot!

mail4rosey said...

There really is an app for everything. :)

Happy New Year. I'm visiting today from No Rules weekend walk.

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the No Rules Blog Party. What great pictures! Can't wait to take a look around your blog some more. :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...