Thursday, 28 February 2013

Almost One

Today we were all over the place buying things for Emmas first birthday party (I can see now how one can get carried away with these things, BUT, like spanish moms say "no money, no funny"....)
Before I was one of those people that thought it was craziness to do a party for a baby turning one, I thought, what was the point, they have no idea whats going on!!!  But I am ashamed to say that I am getting carried away..jut a bit, there are way to many ideas running through my head right now  (shaking fist at Pinterest...THANKS!! not.) 

8 comments:

Rudy Rukus said...

Those are some awesome shots!! Amazing! I love them all

Molly said...

As usual beautifully crafted images

Mollyxxx

CQ| said...

Same happen to me. It's just the 1st bday is so important.

Nina Bille said...

Your photos, depth of focus, are so soft and beautiful!

helen said...

how fun!!! can't wait to see what you come up with for emma's birthday! i know it will be amazing :)

She Who Carries Camera said...

soft and lovely images and great DOF!

Madge Bloom said...

Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on Weekly Top Shot #72!

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

1st birthday's are a big deal!

Gorgeous shots as always :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...