So I've been wanting to do a Scavenger Hunt Sundays for a looong time now, and today I actually decided to do it, and I think I'll be doing it more often now! I love it, looking for that shot, that goes with the prompt they provide, it makes you think!
So here are my interpretations:
1. Hidden- My cousin, hidden beneath his layers, its been really cold out!
2. Plain- I never really take any photos of myself, so today here I am, in plain sight :)
3. Left- Emma likes playing in the kitchen for some reason, and today she left behind her "toy"
4. Fast- I honestly didn't know what to do for this one, so I went back to look for an appropriate one (my bad) I remember that I wanted to take a photo of her and by the time I got myself ready, she was already gone, all I got was this. She's way too fast now
2. Peace- what more can I say?