Saturday, 2 February 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sundays

So I've been wanting to do a Scavenger Hunt Sundays for a looong time now, and today I actually decided to do it, and I think I'll be doing it more often now!  I love it, looking for that shot, that goes with the prompt they provide, it makes you think!
So here are my interpretations:

1. Hidden- My cousin, hidden beneath his layers, its been really cold out! 

2. Plain- I never really take any photos of myself, so today here I am, in plain sight :) 

3. Left- Emma likes playing in the kitchen for some reason, and today she left behind her "toy"

4. Fast-  I honestly didn't know what to do for this one, so I went back to look for an appropriate one (my bad)  I remember that I wanted to take a photo of her and by the time I got myself ready, she was already gone, all I got was this.  She's way too fast now

2. Peace- what more can I say?

15 comments:

Karen said...

Wow....All of your photos are amazing. BUT, your selfie is stunning.

Brianne said...

Great shots!

CQ| said...

So cool. Looks like fun!! That's a great photo of you, and of Emma... And all of them!

DrillerAA09 said...

While little ones are often too fast to capture an image, there is nothing more peaceful than an infant at rest. Lovely photo set.

Tamar SB said...

Hidden is very very cool! Glad to see you joined in!

EG CameraGirl said...

You have talent! Very nice.

Patti G said...

Love your whole set. Fast is a great take & your selfie - you should do more of those.

Carla Hutchins said...

Absolutely beautiful photos! I especially love the first too. Great perspectives!

Nicki said...

Welcome to the hunt. These are all great shots - love the 'behind' shot of your daughter as well as her peacefully asleep.

Jen said...

Love "Peace", and your self portrait is really good. You have beautiful skin. Hope you keep participating.

Sveta D. said...

These are fantastic! I love your second and last ones.

Brooke said...

These are amazing shots. Love the little toes for fast and the peaceful sleeper.

Hannah Brooker said...

Gorgeous shots, you're very talented :) x

Chandra said...

Love, love, love!! You're a great photographer, Sarah!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

helen said...

sarah, these are amazing shots per usual. and i love #2..you're gorgeous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...