Wednesday, 6 February 2013

slipping...

Suddenly it feels like:
-She is too big for my arms, like her legs are hanging longer now when I carry her, like her body is trying to change from baby to....to....
-She is more independent (even though she's barely almost 11 months) most of the time she squirms out of my embrace to explore the world.

Suddenly it feels like my baby is growing up.  I am cherishing every moment now.  When I hug her I hold her just a bit longer, and try to memorize the sweet smell of her hair, her neck, her sticky fingers, those toes.
 When she hugs me back, with those little arms around my neck, I swear it feels like my heart might explode.

(Excuse me gotta get my tissues out)

 

 Little Things Thursday, Friday Photo Journal, Photo Story Friday, 1440, Favourite Photo Friday

13 comments:

Molly said...

Those eyes! I love the one of her with her head rested on the shoulder. Beautiful image!

mollyxxx

Jules Noemi said...

Shes so cute Sarah!! :) Love it!!

Natalie Reyes said...

Too sweet! I know the feeling. Emma your so precious. :)

Tamar SB said...

So so precious!

Kim Cunningham said...

She is adorable, and they do grow up so quickly! Enjoy it all.

Kim Stevens said...

Such beautiful photos of an adorable little girl!

Allie said...

Aww, too cute! what precious moments captured.

xoxo,
Allie
http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Amazing eyes!! Love the pictures!!!

CQ| said...

Love it. They grow up so fast

CQ| said...

And right before your eyes. :(

Kiana Bates said...

Love your photos! Amazing eyes on your beautiful baby!
New follower :)

xoxo,
Kiana

kianabates.blogspot.com

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

It all goes so quickly.

Gorgeous captures!

Theressa Putland said...

Just beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...