Saturday, 2 March 2013

Be still my heart

Today I spent the day making things for Emmas birthday, it was a quiet day, and then I got bored so I decided to try something I had seen.  I covered my lens with paper and only cut out a teeny heart in the middle.  I saw this blogger who did that, and her bokeh was amazingly heart shaped.  Mine didn't turn out like I imagined BUT I do like the result.  I'm going to try again at night with some lights in the background to bring out the heart shaped bokeh out more.

Bokeh Experiment 
(can you see the little hearts??? so cute)
Simple Things Sunday, Sunday Snapshot, P52

9 comments:

debra @ homespun said...

Such pretty pictures! :)

acreativeharbor.com said...

Lots of creative photography here ~ your daughter is so cute! ^_^

En liten pause said...

once again, your pics are lovely!

Nancy Claeys said...

Looks like you had alot of fun with these images -- fun to view as well. :)

Sharon said...

The candy shot is my favorite. And Emma's eyes -- so beautiful! Happy birthday to Emma!

Patrice said...

Sweet photos...love that little top knot!

Lisa said...

Perspective...love the various perspectives!

helen said...

love the little hearts! you did a great job :)

Bi Ti said...

I love your photos! Our first linky party is on, we'd love to have you join us on the dance floor :) at:
http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2013/03/ready-to-waltz-party-time.html

Have a beautiful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...