Thursday, 25 April 2013

Top 3

Some snaps of my week in B&W.  
Because B&W is awesome,  I'm still trying to figure out what kind of B&W style is mine....its a hard one!  Still playing around with it.  
I chose my 3 favourite photos I took this week.  The last one is my favourite of all...I think... it was the look she gave me after I took way too long to hand her her bottle, this girl has attitude....but then again, that father/daughter moment is just too sweet also....sigh....can't choose a favourite.
Photo Story Friday, Friday Photo Journal, 1440

9 comments:

nazli said...

the first one is my favorite! :) I am aslo give some thought on b&w, agree on that, it is hard one to choose a style! :)

Molly said...

The second one is my favourite. It captures a beautiful tender moment

Mollyxxx

Dina Lettre said...

Precious...especially in B&W!

patty said...

gorgeous captures!! love those beautiful eyes in the last image!

would love for you to join us again at 1440!

Sarah Carletti said...

Your captures are always so personal and cute! Love the big eyes!

Amarie said...

Awww, your edits are beautiful!

Mummy Daddy and Me makes Three said...

These are beautiful shots. I love black and white but as a relative newcomer to photography and editing, I am yet to get my edits just perfect.

Katie
http://www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

...melody... said...

Lovely shots! I love B&W, but haven't done much with it. This might just be the push I need to give it a shot! :)

Laurie said...

I love them all!! I swing back and forth about which process is my favorite. With so many ways to turn a photo black and white, it is really hard to find your way. If you are like me, I keep tweaking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...