Tuesday, 14 May 2013

G&J Wedding

I had the absolute pleasure to photograph Jazmin and Giezi's wedding 2 weeks ago with my partner Cindy.  (We did their engagement photos a few months ago, you can find them HERE)
These are just a few pictures I took that day.  :)
to view more pictures of their special day go HERE or HERE.
*****
Sorry I have been behind on my blogging lately but thats just because I've had a few photoshoots and the editing takes up so much of my time...sheesh!!  Hoping to catch up soon though! :)






8 comments:

Sarah Carletti said...

Great shots!

Paula Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I bet this couple is very pleased with the photos you took :)

Thanks for linking up for WW!

chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelle said...

Beautiful shots. Love the bouquet the most.

Chelle from Oh, just stop already

Molly said...

Beautiful images, and what a lovely bouquet she had

Mollyxxx

Mrs. T. said...

Lovely wedding photos. Very delicate and tender.

...melody... said...

Beautiful, beautiful bride! :)

Lisa Moyer said...

Very beautiful and romantic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...