Sunday, 18 August 2013

Karen!

 Meet Karen,  we were just hanging outside our church building one day waiting for our people to get out of a meeting, and the light was gorgeous out, so I took advantage and asked if she wanted to model for me for a bit.  These are some of the pictures I got before the sun went down.
Also after watching a tutorial with Susan Stripling, I was inspired to try a double exposure picture!  She mentioned she does it in camera, no Photoshop!  So I just HAD to try it and I managed to figure it out, woot!








My Susan Stripling inspired double exposure shot, done in camera, no photoshop. 
Sunday Snapshot, P52

14 comments:

RaD said...

Wow! That double exposure shot is pretty good.

I like her shoes too.

Molly said...

These are all beautiful but the double exposure shot is really excellent. I want the shoes too

mollyxxx

groovy mama said...

Cool, i gonna have to try that!
Donna~

Sarah Carletti said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful shots!

Kim Cunningham said...

She's adorable and these are so well shot! Love her mocs!

Tamar SB said...

These are gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful model and stunning lighting!

Even Miracles said...

The pix are beautiful and so is your lovely model
Ally

Ewa said...

So very beautiful! The light is just fantastic, and she is such a sweet model! <3

srochellephotography said...

How fun! She is lovely and that double exposure is awesome!

Janine said...

Great shots of a pretty girl.

CQ| said...

double exposure is so cool. I may try this eh? If i'm allowed to copy you. haha

Kristen Radden said...

These photos are as lovely as your model and you did an awesome job on the double exposure. Found you on P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday.

Paul O'Rourke said...

Beautiful photographs, really nicely done.

Paul.

...melody... said...

Whoa! The last shot is neat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...