Saturday, 28 September 2013

Adrian and Sophi

Last week I got to photograph these two kiddos.  They are sooo cute and funny!  This little guy was more interested in eating grass though, and Sophia was just all over the place hehe.
One thing I've learned, if a child doesn't want to pose, they wont!  But I did get a few shots of them together quickly before Sophia would run off, or Adrian shoved a handful of grass in his mouth, it was quite entertaining, and seeing the love Sophia has for her little brother is just awesome.
I had fun taking photos of these two cuties.















Favourite Photo FridaySimple Things Sunday, Top Shot, Sunday Snapshot

9 comments:

Stacy of KSW said...

Oh those baby toes! I can tell these two have tons of personality :) How fun

CQ| said...

Cuteness OVERLOAD!!

CQ| said...

Cuteness OVERLOAD!!

Ramona said...

Too cute! Darling captures! <3

likeschocolate said...

What cuties!

Beth @ Hope And Coffee said...

I love them all!

Hilda Cubias-amaya said...

Their faces are so much alike. I mean I see them everyday and compare sohis photos with his as a baby and noe that I see this one where theyre head by head. Yu can see hoe very similar they are. Jaja I guess adrian was sophias siper late twin jajaja

molly said...

beautiful. I love the one of them laying down together and of course the last one is just adorable

Mollyxxx

Madge Bloom said...

OH MY, they are darlings! Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on Weekly Top Shot #102!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...