Monday, 30 September 2013

New York

A few weeks ago I went to New York with my family.  I had so much fun, even though I'm about 7 months pregnant, I still had a blast walking around all over the place and taking pictures and just taking in all the sights.  I definitely want to go back without the kids though, poor things were in their strollers most of the time, since its so busy, but they still had fun.  
***WARNING***
picture overload!! 
























This bride was waiting to go across the street to Central Park for her wedding, she looked beautiful!








9 comments:

you-wee because said...

Great shots from the streets of NY, Sarah! Have a great week, regards from Germany, Uwe.

molly said...

These are all stunning, I love the one of the soft pretzals, you can't get those in the UK at all :(

Mollyxxx

Sharon said...

You captured the life and vitality and variety of New York! I love all the color. You have some creative angles, too, like the photo of the hanging necklaces. Looks like you enjoyed your visit!

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

Stunning!

Paula Miller said...

Many photos but they're all terrific!

Bethany the ngnrdgrl said...

Sarah! These are really beautiful! I visited New York City when I was in middle school. I have always wanted to go back as an adult and take it all in again.

I would love it if you would share this with us over at Photog Show and Tell link party. Hope to see you at the party!

Lori said...

I Heart NYC!

Janine said...

Love your shots!

CQ| said...

oouuu awesome. So much fun!! Lucky you! You should take pictures of your belly bop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...