Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Downtown with Joseline

Last week I got to photograph my gorgeous friend Joseline, basically she is my guinea pig :) 
We've gone out a few times to work on my posing.  Posing is something I want to get better at, as a starting photographer you don't want to show up to a photo shoot and not know what to do with posing!  It is hard let me tell you, and I'm still learning, always, always learning!  
I have also been trying to find my style in editing, and so I'm trying out different things and discovering "my style/styles"














Little Things Thursday, Friday Photo Journal, Photo Story Friday, 1440, Favorite Photo Friday

11 comments:

Hilda Cubias-amaya said...

Wooh I'm first ti comment! Aaaaaanywhoo I really love pic#10&15 but these evening pictures are truely inspiring I love ur work. Obvs cuss yu do my kids pictues all the time love ya

Hilda Cubias-amaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiarastantrums said...

I'm with you - telling people what to do (especially strangers) can be difficult at times.

Sarah Carletti said...

Great downtown shots! Love the flowers as props. Great job.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

What a beautiful model -- her eyes are amazing. I don't get many opportunities to photograph people in my rural area, so it's nice to learn from other's examples. Thank you!

Visiting from Little Things Thursday.

Pride In Photos said...

You captured beautiful bokeh almost in every image...kudos to YOU!!!

Kim Cunningham said...

I think you did fabulously! Love the city scenes. The poses look natural and styled at the same time. She is a lovely model!

explorenewness said...

Beautiful shots! Such lovely lighting and bokeh.

Bethany the ngnrdgrl said...

Joseline is very beautiful and you definitely flatter her. I am a total amature and always feel so self conscious taking pictures of people. These are very beautiful and make me want to take better portrait photography. I would love it if you would share with us at Photog Show and Tell link party. Cheers!

molly said...

Beautiful selection, love the first one through the flowers. Brilliant portrait

Mollyxxx

Buckeroomama said...

You got some really great shots in this shoot. Lovely bokeh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...