Thursday, 7 August 2014

Look who got in front of the camera!!

My sister came over yesterday and so we went off for a walk with the intention of talking lots of wonderful and cute pictures of Emma and Matty.
yeah, fat chance. 
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
I managed to get a few of Matty by himself before he started crying and trying to get a picture of the two together was like pulling teeth!  Emma is such a little diva, drama queen.  She refused to sit on the blanket because bugs kept crawling on it.  (Its called nature sistaah!!)
so anyways I managed to get very very few of Emma.  
There's only so much she can take before she gives me the hand and says "NO MOMMY!" with attitude and everything...geeezzzz..
anyways I am super duper excited for these because I actually got in front of the camera 
(thanks to my sister for taking a few)








Little Things Thursday, 1440

6 comments:

Kim said...

They are both so cute! Kids are so funny about bugs, grass, and nature. They grow out of it, eventually.

Mitzi said...

What beautiful photos! I love the one of the little one laughing with his tongue sticking out. Priceless!

molly said...

Love the one of his cheeky little grin and your sister and your kids bear a remarkable resemblance to each other

Mollyxxx

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Lovely photos! Worth the effort, I'd say! :)

helen said...

your effort was worth it. these pictures are breathtaking!!! love your photos, as always :)

Ruth Alvarez said...

Lol.. She is a diva. But matty is just so cute. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...