Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Mikaela

Natalie, my husbands cousin, had a beautiful baby girl last week and I went to visit the little bundle of joy this past weekend.  I just love that time when they are just newborn and they are so small and delicate and you can just stare at them all day long.  I think I had baby fever...just for that day haha. 
Mikaela was the sweetest baby and she looks like a doll, for real.  
Congratulations Natalie! she is beautiful.










Wednesdays Around the World, Little Things Thursday, Friday Photo Journal, Photo Story Friday, 1440

7 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Very sweet!!!

Matkatar said...

How beautiful and sweet baby :) <3

CQ| said...

So little. so cute.

Kim Cunningham said...

Nothing like a sweet newborn. I just love them so! These are adorably sweet photos.

Englepappa said...

Such an adorable baby! I like your pictures. I have a special love for b&w's, so that's my absolute favorite, but they are all beautiful!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh she's gorgeous and so sweet! And such an amazing head of hair! I absolutely love the toes. I'm a sucker for baby toes. :)

Marty Hadding said...

What a beautiful little girl and so much hair! Beautiful pictures as always :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...