Saturday, 3 October 2015

Mornings

This morning after finding two Kinder Surprise eggs and eating some oranges and with major bedhead.  I just had to run and grab my camera to capture her. like this.

I was hoping to link up with Whimsy & Hope for the project 52 theyre doing!  I know it's already late in the game but better now than never right? right??
So the theme this week is negative space...I think this counts as negative space? I asked my husband and he said no.  I kind of think it does? I dont know.


Whimsy & Hope by Sarah Halstead

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you're joining in! Counts as negative space to me. My son loves Kinder Surprise eggs. They are a very rare treat for us since we live in the US.

Sarah Halstead said...

I think it counts for sure. Love this photo!!

Portuguesito said...

PORTUGAL IS A HIGHLY RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY!

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE,
OR DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTUGAL!!!

PORTUGAL = RACISM 100%

http://portugalisaracistcountry.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...